Thursday, June 28, 2012

Plains and Planes


Structured brown buttondown (Bleach Catastrophe), Bone Dagger Necklace (OS Accessories), Time Keeper (Rolex), Bracelet (Oxygen), Bronze Full-Length Pants (Penshoppe) and Black Leather Shoes (Bradford).

You can never go wrong with neutrals. It gives you a very soft look but with an edge if you pull it off with some strong features, it's like make up when you just aim for something nude but give your eyes that very smokey look. In my case I like the detail on my top that makes me look thinner and taller... but what really makes me taller are my bradford shoes lol! I love them!

By the way, this is what I wore during the 7 For All Mankind Party.

Special thanks to the very talented and influential Miko Carreon for taking these awesome shots!


V.


Photos from: Miko Carreon
Venue: Resorts World Manila



Follow me and tweet me:

8 comments:

  1. Hi Verg! Only got to visit your blog now (ever since I met you during BU3 through Jover!) You run an awesome blog. It was nice meeting you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I do I can remember! :) t'was great meeting you too, hope to see you again soon!

      Delete
  2. The shirt is really fantastic!!! love the style!!!

    Thanks for your comment in my blog, yours is great, i'm following you now!!!

    keep it going!
    mytigermx.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice style, thanks for your comment :)

    HottieKen

    http://barbielovesme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete