Thursday, June 28, 2012

Party Nights: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND



Jacob Gayanelo, Miko Carreon (who is one of their influencers, congrats to him!), Angel Rodriguez, Raiza Poquiz, me and Jacky Moraleda.

with Aisa Ipac, Arnie Villanueva, Miko Carreon and Paul Chuapoco.

With Miko Carreon and Matt!

With Arnie Villanueva and Kelly Medina.

With Rovie Divinagracia and Jacky Moraleda.
I am so sorry for looking drunk here... I'm so red!

With Jacob Gayanelo and Henry Hardie.



This is one of the best parties I have been to! I stayed for a long time! Music was so awesome not to mention the crowd as well!  So if you guys want to have a crazy friday night, you better be here!

Not too late to party with them guys! They will be at Republiq til the 3rd of August!

7 for all Mankind will give you not just one but two invites if you purchase a regular item. They have stores at Greenbelt 5, Powerplant Mall and Trinoma. I must say that they have premium jeans there just like what I saw on their facebook. Check 'em out and click on these links to see their:

Hopefully I'll get to see you guys partying here!


V.


Photos from: Angel Rodriguez of Wonder Woman Rises
and Arnie Villanueva
Venue: Republiq, Resorts World Manila
Follow me for live updates on future events!

No comments:

Post a Comment