Sunday, June 24, 2012

What's New with YABU


After going to Fila event, we decided to have dinner with one of the best restaurants around the metro... Yabu. It has truly been awhile since I've been here, I just miss the katsucraze!

Rovie and Angel.

With Jacky.

This blog post is to update you guys about what has changed with Yabu through the months, well for starters they have widen out the space there and it's really better now that they can accommodate more loyal customers such as ourselves. Too bad though that the part where you can see my blog testimony about them is under renovation.

about there food, well couldn't order them all so I took pictures of the menu to at least somehow give you guys an idea but you know Yabu, they always serve the best dish.



with my yearning to change lifestyle, I should be trying this one!




 This is what we ordered.



You should try there appetizers!!! They taste full awesome!

Ending my humble post with a reminder of how Yabu gives us the best katsucraze experience!

End of the month is coming so soon and that means pay day! Go and try this one with your families and friends.



V.



Photos by: Vergil Lloyd Chua
Venue: Yabu, Megamall Atrium

Follow me on twitter to receive live updates on future events:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Vergil!

    Thank you so much for constantly dining at Yabu. We definitely appreciate your reviews. :) Next time, I hope you can also post on Trip Advisor.

    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g298451-d2459166-Reviews-Yabu-Mandaluyong_Metro_Manila_Luzon.html

    Thank you so much!

    Yabu Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the acknowledgement Yabu team! :)

      Delete