Friday, April 26, 2013

Catching Summer

I have this named Catching Summer because this was the last week I get to be a bum and so it was literally catching up my summer 2013.
By the way, this is what I wore during the TOMS Event and when we ate at Bulgogi Brothers.


 As I have passed the Medical Technology Board Exam last month, I jumped into applying for jobs and just a few days i get to be called in for an interview and had passed my requirements (some) and now I just finished my first week as an employee of Asian Hospital and Medical Center in Alabang, Muntinlupa.

 Yes, I will be busy again but don't worry, I'll try my best to update my blog every now and then because just as much I am passionate about science and caring for patients, I am just as passionate in doing my own craft, my own art and publishing my authentic voice to the public.

Oh and just in case you are wondering, I am working now as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist so you will not be able to see me in the laboratory but in the specialized department that I am very lucky to be into.

Gray Cap (Thrifted), Yellow Printed Shirt (Giordano), Yellow Belt (Giordano), White Watch (Tomato), White Shorts (Giordano), Blue Socks (Oxygen) and White Mid Cut Shoes (Topman).


Photographed by: Angeline Rodriguez
Venue: Alabang Town Center

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you, V! Hoping I still get to see you often :) Let's catch up again soon!

    Megann, Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete