Monday, July 30, 2012

Yell Low




Aztec Printed Shirt (Forever 21), Yellow Jacket (Thrifted), Black Cross Necklace (Topman), Chain Bracelet (Topman), Mustard Full Length Pants (Zara), Blue Striped Socks (SM Accessories), Brown Laced Blue Shoes (Topman) and Watch (Ipod Nano).

This is what I wore during the VIP Opening of Forever 21 MOA branch and I did not purposely wore yellow because it is a Forever 21 event... I just felt like wearing it.

Yes, I am gaining a lot of weight now and I'm just waiting 'til I pass the MedTech Board Exam then I'll be off to my career and a healthier lifestyle.

Hope you liked my outfit and feel free to comment or suggest a new look for me.


V.


Photographed by: Kevin Morales
Venue: Greenbelt


6 comments:

  1. Looking good as always, V!! Your thrifted jacket doesn't look thrifted at all! :D So good!

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arnie! Coming from you it means so much! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! It doesn't cost as much and that's a plus point for me. :)

      Delete