Monday, July 9, 2012

Sober Rain





Blue Tank top (Forever 21), Green Striped Blazer (Izzue), Accessories (Chemistry), Time Keeper (Rolex), Orange Belt (SM Accesories), Yellow Shorts (SM Accessories), Blue Striped Socks (SM Accessories), Gray Shoes (Topman).

This is what I wore during the Alcatel One Touch Launch, I did not get to do my outfit shot there due to time constraints and I'm shy to ask someone to do my outfit shot so I had my friend, Jay Pineda to do it for me at the comfort of my own house.

During these days where the event is held during the day when it's so sunny we just gotta wear something that will compensate with the heat yet during the afternoon or night where it is rainy, we gotta wear something that would contrast it so I had the blazer to top off my outfit to have a little safety... although thank God it did not rain during that day as I was outside so this is simply why I named it Sober Rain that would sound like Sovereign for my crown necklace.

That's it! Hope you guys drop me some comments about this one and feel free to hype on lookbook:




V.

Venue: Our house in Cavite
Photographed by: Jay Michelle Pineda

6 comments:

  1. Looking so great, V!! :) Love the colors you used in this ensemble. Sorry ha didn't get to take your outfit shots that day. Was super in a hurry kasi :( Will make bawi next time!! :D See you soon!!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have the same shorts. I love necklace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's awesome! link me your outfits, I think I can learn from you.

      Delete
  3. guwapo guwapo!! love how you mixed the colors! :) and omy, im so distracted with your grad pic kasi kamukha mo si pao haha :P

    Miss you anak! hope to see you soon :D

    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mom!!! Grabe labo na nga ng pic ko nakita mo pa rin resemblance haha! See you soon!!!

      Delete