Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mango Tree Bistro






So this is their sample menu.
Still affordable right?

I love the hint of Christmas on their table.



If you've been inside my room, you'll see this kind of lighting at the center of my room.

I love mirrors, they do make the place seem bigger.

A very romantic spot for those who would be having a diner date.

This is what Lawryeng had.

I had Lemon Grass Ice Tea.

Khao Klook Kapi

 Phad Thai Jay

Kow Niew Ma Muang





 Every once in awhile I get to go to restaurants with friends especially when I get to unwind from a very tiring day/week. I'd usually choose a restaurant that ensures a palette that will satisfy my cravings for spices... therefore I love thai food because they guarantee food that can make me salivate.


When dining out, it's not only the food that I will take into note but also the staff and the over-all ambiance that they give... thus, a great dining experience!


If you guys know a good spot to dine... hopefully the ones I am near at, please do let me know!










V.










Photographed by: Vergil Lloyd Chua
Venue: Mango Tree Bistro, Greenbelt 5 

3 comments:

  1. Awww V! I've always wanted to try there at the Mango Tree Bistro! Thanks for blogging about it... and making me starve this early morning. :| :)) Lol. Miss you friend!

    Join my ASIAN VOGUE GIVEAWAY!
    Join my FAB MANILA GIVEAWAY!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! this makes my mouth water!


    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete