Friday, July 26, 2013

Captain of my Soul


Lately I am fascinated with the whole sailor kind of look, it gives me that ready-to-travel feel, well I am in fact always on-the-go wherever my friends would want me to be just as long as there will not be any financial constraints and my casual laziness every now and then.

Growing up I remember I used to watch the series One Tree Hill and there was an episode there where they quoted William Ernest Henley's Invictus. I instantly fell in love with the last two lines that goes "I am the Master of my Fate, I am the Captain of my Soul and with that it became one of my life's mantras.

Blue Cardigan (H.E. by Mango), Striped White Shirt (Giordano), White Full Length Pants (Uniqlo), Brown Laced Blue Shoes (Topman) and Bracelets (Aldo).




V.

Venue: Greenbelt, Makati City
Photographed by: Paul Lawrence Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment