Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tranquility

This is what I wore in the Previous Post, Designer Blooms Cafe.


In days like these you know you just gotta be prepared with your coats and umbrellas. It may be cloudy or rainy but it doesn't mean you can't pull something colorful and maybe happy.

College, Graduating, Board Exams, First job, everything came with such pressure and at the same time a blessing as they were all successful especially the job that I have right now since it's also in lieu with my being a Registered Medical Technologist. I am working in a hospital but i only get to work in a usual office hours, thus what I have in this very moment gives me Tranquility.

I don't have a lot to think of compared with my other colleagues and I intend to keep it that way. The only thing that I am striving for just like almost everyone is how to be stable independently STAT!

 Blue Coat (Giorgio Armani), Green Shirt (Giordano), Green Belt (SM Accessories), Blue Full Length Pants (Forever 21)

Chain Bracelet (Topman), Beads Bracelet (Aldo), Necklace (Cravemore)

and white-laced gray loafers (Wade Shoes).



No comments:

Post a Comment