Sunday, May 12, 2013

Commune Restaurant

Commune is a Filipino restaurant located at Salcedo Village, Makati owned by Rosario "Ros" Juan.

This is also where I decided to have a little celebration after my oath taking with my family and friends (both College and HS).


Their wall is full of whimsical Filipino caricatures.


These are my college friends consisting of student leaders from different classes and organizations.

Some of my High School friends, who I really love for spending time with me despite of their super busy work schedules.

And of course, my family.

This is their 100% local coffee which tastes very authentic and there is a syrup available for you to have your desired rate of sweetness to it.

 Here is another of their signature drinks which is the sago and gulaman.

Pork Adobo with rice wrapped in banana leaf.

Fried Daing na Bangus

 Ginataang Sigarilyas, this I enjoyed a lot!


For dessert we had turon topped with vanilla ice cream.

They also have good pastries there like this muffin.

There you go! Now go ahead and try 'em!


For more updates get it from their
Twitter: @CommunePH

No comments:

Post a Comment