Sunday, March 3, 2013

Julep

Julep is a mint based cocktail that came to inspire me to come up with this look with its casual elegance.

I know most of us are excited for two things, graduation and SUMMER! Well no need to anticipate for the former because I have fully graduated as I just gotten my transcript and diploma (lol after one year!) so I guess all I'm looking forward to is the latter, I know I have no plans yet for the summer but just like Phineas and Ferb I will be making the most out of it. 

 Mint Shorts (Giordano)
Check out more of their shorts that are very conducive for summer 2013!

Owl Acrylic Necklace (Cravemore)

Long-sleeves Button-down (Energie)
I really love this kind of detail, quite hidden, it is kind of a little surprise for the people who wear it.

Shoes (Zara)

Hope You like my outfit!

Don't forget to visit my post about this cool restaurant!




1 comment: