Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" -Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

It is beyond encouraging how God has presenting Himself to me for the past few weeks, giving me a lot of favor in career, family, friends and etc...

This is the first outfit-based blog post that I am publishing since I have a renewed faith for Jesus and therefore I would also like to incorporate it with the first bible verse that truly have struck me since the beginning of my walk with Him. It just became so timely too that I realized how many times in the past year where I have gotten so lost of direction in my life and now as I surrender everything to God, I can affirm the greater sense of direction I am treading with... which is with God.

When I trust on myself with the plans that I have, it yields so much insecurities but when I trusted God it yields security and love beyond compare.

In Him there is no fear, because He declares it Himself that the plans He has for us is to prosper us and not to harm us, giving us hope and a future.

Grey Jacket Cardigan (Uniqlo), White Button Down Long-sleeves Shirt (Topman), Denim Shorts (Topman), White Bamboo Sunglasses (We are 6 Degrees), Black Cross Necklace (Topman), Time Keeper (Fossil) and Brown Leather Boots (Topman).

If you are wondering about how I can wear my smartphone on my hand, it is through the design of iRing giving it the function of:
1. an accessory
2. a safety innovation to properly use smartphones as you hold them especially on risky areas
3. and finally utilizing them for your smartphones to stand so you can easily have a better view of it without the hassle of holding it.
and this costs 350.00php only! Contact me if interested!


V.


Photographed by: Mark Joseph "Maku" Velasco
Venue: Burgos Circle, Bonifacio Global City

No comments:

Post a Comment