As you guys have known, I am using Nivea's products for quite sometime now which includes the Nivea Revitalizing Lotion, Nivea for Men Whitening Lotion and Nivea for Men facial moisturizers well here's a link to what I use from time to time: http://www.rightontheverge.com/2012/10/its-like-how-to-be-pogi.html
So far I am continuing my use of their products simply because they work perfectly on my skin and now I introduce to you their first UV whitening serum.
This is NIVEA’s first foray in introducing serum to the Philippine market, in its pursuit to provide more long-lasting whitening products that do not only stop at whitening, but persist to create a healthier, more vibrant skin tone that lasts. The NIVEA UV Whitening Serum contains real Vitamin C, nature extracts, UV filters and Hydra IQ that ensure whiter, healthier, more even-toned and moisturized skin within just 14 days, with results that visibly last.
Below are the 11 benefits found in just one product:
1. Advanced UVA & UVB cell protection with SPF25 and PA++
2. Nourishes sun damaged skin
3. Enriched with Licorice for fairer skin tone
4. Enhances and supports the skin renewal process
5. Infused with Hydra IQ and Red Seaweed
6. Enriched with natural Vitamin C from Camu Camu
7. Enriched with 95% anti-oxidant pure Vitamin C derivative
8. Light and non-sticky texture
9. Gives more radiant and fairer skin tone all over the body
10. Gives smooth and even skin tone all over the body
11. Skin compatibility is dermatologically approved
The new NIVEA UV Whitening Serum is currently available in all Watsons branches. It conveniently comes in 200ml tubes for only SRP 219.00.
To know more, visitwww.twitter.com/NIVEAPhils
I hope you'll try this one with me and let's enjoy the rest of the year with a healthier skin. Feel free to drop some lovin' to the comment box below!